Porzio Life Sciences seeks a passionate full-time Cloud/Security Administrator to join our industry-leading Life Sciences Compliance technology organization. The administrator will maintain, manage, monitor, and improve the efficiency and scalability of the Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services), which host our industry-leading Life Sciences compliance products.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Experienced in 1 or more cloud platforms including AWS, Azure, GCP, or Oracle OCI clouds
- Knowledge of cloud concepts including virtual networking, IaaS services, PaaS services
- Experience in cloud architecture design from concept to logical and physical designs
- Experienced in the deployment and configuration of virtual cloud data centers including tenancies, virtual networks, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Skills in cloud operations including availability/resource monitoring, and consumption monitoring.
- Management of cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting
- Generate and review metrics to track, report, and optimize capacity, performance, and areas as defined by management.
- Familiarity with critical IT concepts and processes, such as configuration management, high availability, networking, disaster recovery, and security.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Install and maintain identified technologies/software.
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Administration / Security.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in daily work schedule to meet company needs during periods of heavy workload.
- Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.
- Minimal travel (< 5%) is required.
- Partial flexible work-from-home options are available.
- Relocation assistance is not available.