Porzio Life Sciences, LLC and Porzio, Bromberg & Newman, P.C., along with the Seton Hall Law School Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy, sponsored the 10th Annual Porzio Compliance Forum, held on December 3, 2015 in Newark, NJ.
"Compliance 2.0 - The Next Level"
Over 100 attendees received practical information and valuable insight into the next level of compliance from life sciences industry leaders.
This year's topics and speakers:
European Transparency: Lessons Learned from the American Experience:
- Impact of Transparency on Business
- Expectations in Europe
- Lessons from U.S. Experience
Moderator: Brian Sharkey, Porzio, Bromberg & Newman and Porzio Life Sciences
- Christine Bradshaw, Porzio, Bromberg & Newman and Porzio Life Sciences
- Audrey DeGuarde, Porzio Life Sciences
- Ami Patel, Johnson & Johnson
Internal vs. External Investigations - How Far Have We Come?
- Who Should Conduct Internal Investigations
- Procedures for Conducting Internal Investigations
- Developing Company Policy to Address External Investigations
Moderator: Timothy Glynn, Seton Hall Law School
- Paul Curtin, Allergan/Actavis
- Vito Gagliardi, Jr., Porzio Bromberg & Newman
- Maureen Ruane, Lowenstein Sandler
Data Analytics - How to Use Them to Predict Future Behavior
- Historical Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
Moderator: John Oroho, Porzio, Bromberg & Newman and Porzio Life Sciences
- Sergio Alegre, Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- Richard Eschle, Eisai
- Mark Linver, Huron Consulting