D. JEFFREY CAMPBELL is Of Counsel for the law firm of Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C. and frequently consults with PorzioLS.
Mr. Campbell received a J.D. from Stanford Law School in 1985 and a B.A. from Dickinson College, where he graduated summa cum laude in 1982.
Aggregate Spend & Transparency, Risk Mitigation
- "Like Beauty and Art, Transparency is in the Eye of the Beholder," Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, by D. Jeffrey Campbell and Brian P. Sharkey, August 2017.
- "A Milestone Moment (or a Dead Jellyfish) for the Global Transparency Movement," Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, by D. Jeffrey Campbell and Brian P. Sharkey, August 2016.
- Ready Or Not, Full Speed Ahead For The Global Transparency Movement," Porzio Life Sciences, LLC, by D. Jeffrey Campbell and Brian P. Sharkey, August 2015.
- "Chairman's Review of Day One," CBI's Global Compliance Congress, London, England, November 16, 2017.
- Moderator, Panel Discussion, "Global Transparency Data Analytics: What They Mean for Your Company," PCF International Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Lisbon, Portugal, May 16, 2017.
- "World Showcase - Adhere to Global Laws and Codes in Emerging Markets," CBI's 14th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 27, 2017.
- "Overcoming Consent Management Challenges," Moderator, CBI's 7th Annual Global Transparency Reporting Congress, London, England, April 4, 2017.
- "EFPIA Data Demonstrates the Challenges Confronting Companies," 17th Annual Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, October 19, 2016.
- "The Challenges of EFPIA Reporting are Disclosed by the Data," Pharma Compliance Europe, London, UK, October 6, 2016.
- "First Round of EFPIA Reporting: The Data Reveals the Challenges," AHM's Life Sciences European Compliant HCP Interactions & Risk Mitigation Seminar, Windsor, UK, October 4, 2016.
- "Structuring and Initiating Your Global Transparency Compliance Program," Panelist, CBI's 10th Annual Forum on Transparency and Aggregate Spend, Washington, DC, August 16, 2016.
- "Data Aggregation - Challenges with Managing Cross-Border Spend," CBI's 13th Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress, Washington, DC, April 26, 2016.